Sunday 25 August 2013

Saturday


Oversized white shirt - Urban Outfitters (on sale) | Checked trousers - ASOS | Triangle pendant necklace - ASOS 
'Drenge' LP by Drenge - Piccadilly Records



You might remember the trousers from a couple of posts back in my moodboard. I originally spotted them in the ASOS magazine and due to my weakness for all things checked and tartan, I knew I had to have them. They are a lot looser fitting than my other printed trousers but I really like the fit. I have been living in this oversized cotton shirt from Urban Outfitters since I spotted it in the sale a couple of months ago.

Drenge have been one of the best discoveries I have made this year. My flatmate and I went to a Deap Vally gig on a whim earlier this year and Drenge were supporting. They were just fantastic and I've been anticipating this debut album ever since. Get it and listen to 'Lets Pretend'.


No comments:

Post a Comment