Monday 2 April 2012

First post!

I'm not sure if this first post is a momentous occasion or not considering I've had this blog for quite sometime and it's just been wallowing on the internet devoid of any information. Anyhow, my name is Alice. I'm 19 years old and currently at university studying History, though it's debatable how much time I spend actually doing that instead of sitting wide-eyed at my laptop. It feels incredibly weird to be starting my own blog after following some other blogs for years.

This blog will mainly be geared towards affordable fashion because as a poor student I know only too well the woes of trying (and usually failing) to afford clothes and keep up with current trends on a shoestring budget. I am also quite keen on my music and current events so they'll probably find their way in here too. I would appreciate any followers whether you've just stumbled upon my blog or I've forcibly sent you here. Happy reading and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment